Wednesday 5 October 2011

The countdown has started

21 days left to work with SDE
which also means I have only 21 days to complete all pending works escpecially the safety & life saving package. There are another 5 items which I need to issue PO. One of them will require tender committee sitting level 4 since the estimated cost is about RM3M.  Since Hafiz (my section clique) is also leaving the company which left Mohammad alone, I hope I will be able to setle all of this before my depature.

OK, the positive of this countdown is : it is now 25 days away from working with new company. I will try not to hope for the BEST EVER working environment will be but at least able to adopt with what ever working environment will it be. May only the best for me. Amin.


Regards,
FZL

No comments:

Post a Comment