Friday 29 July 2011

The first write up - Salam Ramadhan

Well, this blog has been created in February 2011 (as far as I can remember .. :)) but it is just been re-launch (ceh, launch kunun) today. Lauched by my first post in it.

It will be Ramadhan in two days. Well I've been wating for this months since months back. I have hope for this year Ramadhan. Hoping that it will not be an empty Ramadhan for me and my family. I've wasted like almost 10-12 years of Ramadhan. Waste by meaning of no extra ibadah been done. .. Sedihnye... How i wish i can go back to my boarding school period where there will be a Solat Tarawaikh been done without failed. Aduyai, lepas sekolah terus susah nak buat.. terikut-ikut dengan kehendak penyakit malas....

Last Friday, Ustazah Norizan in her tazkirah at musolla al-falah has reminded us to clean our soul before Ramadhan so that we can perform ibadah peacefully (meaning no malas-malas) and to gain pahala too.  So, how to clean our soul? According to her, whenever we feel that we are out of track, betulkan niat semula. Niatkan semula ibadah yang dilakukan adalah kerana Allah semata-mata. She gave us a simple example. During Solat, sometimes we yawn. According to her, yawn caused us deviate (owh, i should not us deviate) from niat. So, try not to yawn and correct your niat again (I am praying for Allah). Well, during her talk, I've felt like to yawn so quickly I hold myself and niat (Ya Allah, I am in the middle of seeking a knowledge for You). Believe it or not, I did not feel sleepy at all after that (during her talk).

I have to stop now.. again,  I hope that this year Ramadhan will be a better Ramadhan for me, my family  and all muslim out there. If you feel like so tired during fasting, try to betulkan niat, InsyaAllah He will help.

Salam Ramadhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment